A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Daniel Rana:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Daniel Rana is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Daniel Rana, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology and Anesthesiology - Pain Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Rana graduated from Stanley Medical College, Chennai.
Dr. Rana has 2 hospital affiliations:
- St John Detroit Riverview Hospital
- St. John Hospital & Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Daniel Shumshere Rana BS, MBBS, and MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology, Pain Medicine, and Pain Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Daniel S. Rana practice?
- Dr. Daniel Rana has 1 office location.
Dr. Daniel Rana practices Anesthesiology, Pain Medicine, and Pain Medicine near Detroit, MI.
See Detroit Anesthesiologists and Detroit Pain Management Doctors.