Dr. Daniel Rapport MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

November 20th, 2015
Very condescending. Does not listen. Makes up his mind immediately, is too cocksure. Arrogant, and not half as good as he thinks he is.

October 28th, 2015
BEST PSYCHIATRIST IN THE WORLD
He's the best psychiatrist in the world! I have treatment resistant depression and have been to multiple psychiatrists over the years. Dr Rapport is by far the best there is. He is kind, patient, attentive and willing to take chances to come to the right treatment choices. He is up and current on the latest medications and advances in the industry. I highly recommend him!

April 18th, 2015
While Dr. Rapport is a nice man there are serious issues with the way his staff breaches Dr./Patient Confidentiality. Dr. Rapport is also a liar and did me more harm than good. He makes sweeping assumptions without any discussions. I lost 10 years of my life under this man's care. He also uses very antiquated medications with awful side effects and is not up to speed on newer medications.

October 10th, 2010
Simply Amazing... Psychiatrist /
My mother has a 40 year history of treatment resistant bipolar, which has challenged her life for years, and subsequently ours. She has seen many professionals in the Toledo area, but it wasn't until we found Dr. Rapport, as a bipolar specialist that my Mother has had some quality of life. I'm thinking she is one of his more challenging patients, but his interest & attentiveness, as well as his heart for keeping on the pulse of things with her has made all the difference. We feel that with his attention to her illness, he easily knows exactly what to do to prevent an untoward event or hospitalization. Trust me, my mother is a rapid cycler. I like the fact that he has an intuition not only by his expertise in carefully managing medication therapies, which in my opinion is like being a magician, finding the right combination, but also reading the person's face and tone... evaluating the whole package. He is definitely attentive to the whole package in treating his patients. I have worked with many physicians over the years, and I have never had a physican give a random call to check on their patient's status. This man is real, and he cares, up on current meds. management, and research & smart ! He's GOOD (the best Toledo has) ! He's so blessed in so many ways, and our Mother and our family couldn't love him more for being in our corner and doing his best to keep her balanced and on track ! It's a day to day scenario sometimes for our Mother, but he takes our calls and promptly responds. We work closely together to keep things on track. Thanks Dr. Rapport for being so amazing. Please know how much we appreciate you. I have a feeling you know who is writing this....

April 21st, 2009
Top notch doctor
Dr. Rapport is caring, encouraging and talented. He successfully treated my bipolar disorder, which was severe, and has helped me maintain stability for the past 4 years. Whenever I needed immediate care, he squeezed me into his schedule the very same day. He speaks to me with respect and takes my opinions about my treatment seriously. When I experienced side effects that I found intoerable, he didn't try to talk me into continuing with the drug but instead was willing to try something else. I highly recommend him, especially for anyone with depression or bipolar disorder.