A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Daniel Raskind:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Daniel Raskind is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Geriatric Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Raskind graduated from Rosalind Franklin University, North Chicago.
Dr. Raskind has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Overlake Hospital Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Daniel Stephen Raskind MD is a male Internist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Daniel S. Raskind practice?
- Dr. Daniel Raskind has 1 office location.
Dr. Daniel Raskind practices Internal Medicine near Bellevue, WA.
See Bellevue Internists.