A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Daniel Ray:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ray
Specialties & Research
Dr. Daniel Ray, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Internal Medicine - Hospice & Palliative Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- Infectious Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Ray graduated from The Ohio State University , Columbus.
Dr. Ray has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Lehigh Valley Hospital - Muhlenberg
- Lehigh Valley Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Daniel E Ray MD is a male Internist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Hospice & Palliative Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Daniel E. Ray practice?
- Dr. Daniel Ray has 1 office location.
Dr. Daniel Ray practices Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Hospice & Palliative Medicine near Allentown, PA.
See Allentown Internists, Allentown Pulmonologists, and Allentown Hospice & Palliative Specialists.