Learn more about Dr. Daniel Raymond:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Daniel Raymond is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Raymond
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Raymond Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Daniel Raymond, MD is board certified in Thoracic Surgery (Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery).
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Bacterial Infections
- Esophageal Diseases
- Jaw Diseases (Craniomandibular Disorders)
- Liver Transplantation
- Lung Cancer
- Lung Diseases
- Surgical Wound Infection
Education & Awards
Dr. Raymond graduated from Upstate Medical University Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, Syracuse. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Raymond has 4 hospital affiliations:
- CCHS Cleveland Clinic
- University of Rochester School of Medicine & Dentistry
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Daniel Philip Raymond MD is a male Cardiothoracic Surgeon, has 15 years of experience and practices in Thoracic Surgery and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Daniel P. Raymond practice?
- Dr. Daniel Raymond has 1 office location.
Dr. Daniel Raymond practices Thoracic Surgery and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery near Cleveland, OH.
See Cleveland Cardiothoracic Surgeons.