A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Daniel Raymond:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Daniel Raymond is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Daniel Raymond, MD is board certified in Thoracic Surgery (Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery).
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Bacterial Infections
- Esophageal Diseases
- Jaw Diseases (Craniomandibular Disorders)
- Liver Transplantation
- Lung Cancer
- Lung Diseases
- Surgical Wound Infection
Education & Awards
Dr. Raymond graduated from Upstate Medical University Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, Syracuse. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Raymond has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Highland Hospital
- University of Rochester Strong Memorial Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Raymond accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- HealthNow New York - 7 plans
- United Healthcare - 14 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 8 plans
- Unicare - 12 plans
- Excellus Blue Cross Blue Shield - 16 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 23 plans
- Independent Health - 15 plans
- Fidelis Care - 3 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Humana - 1 plan
- SummaCare Health Plan - 7 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Daniel P. Raymond practice?
Dr. Daniel Raymond practices Thoracic Surgery and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery near Rochester, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Cleveland, OH and Strongsville, OH.
See Rochester Cardiothoracic Surgeons.