A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Daniel Raymond:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Daniel Raymond is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Raymond
Bowel Incontinence Patient Education Our bowel incontinence patient education guide explains causes and treatment options for fecal issues.Before Visiting Dr. Raymond Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Daniel Raymond, MD is board certified in Thoracic Surgery (Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery).
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Bacterial Infections
- Esophageal Diseases
- Jaw Diseases (Craniomandibular Disorders)
- Liver Transplantation
- Lung Cancer
- Lung Diseases
- Surgical Wound Infection
Education & Awards
Dr. Raymond graduated from Upstate Medical University Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, Syracuse. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Raymond has 4 hospital affiliations:
- CCHS Cleveland Clinic
- University of Rochester School of Medicine & Dentistry
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Daniel Philip Raymond MD is a male Cardiothoracic Surgeon, has 14 years of experience and practices in Thoracic Surgery and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Daniel P. Raymond practice?
- Dr. Daniel Raymond has 3 office locations.
Dr. Daniel Raymond practices Thoracic Surgery and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery near Rochester, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Cleveland, OH and Strongsville, OH.
See Rochester Surgeons.