A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Daniel Reilly:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Daniel Reilly is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Reilly
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Reilly Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Anxiety Disorders
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Binge Eating Disorder
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Psychotic Disorders
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Reilly graduated from Des Moines University.
Dr. Reilly has 2 hospital affiliations:
- The Monroe Clinic Inc
- Monroe Clinic Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Daniel L Reilly DO is a male Psychiatrist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Daniel L. Reilly practice?
- Dr. Daniel Reilly has 2 office locations.
Dr. Daniel Reilly practices Psychiatry near Monroe, WI.
Additional practice locations include: Freeport, IL.
See Monroe Psychiatrists.