A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Daniel Reilly:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Daniel Reilly is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Anxiety Disorders
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Psychotic Disorders
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Reilly graduated from Des Moines University.
Dr. Reilly has 2 hospital affiliations:
- The Monroe Clinic Inc
- Monroe Clinic Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Daniel Lee Reilly DO is a male Psychiatrist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Daniel L. Reilly practice?
- Dr. Daniel Reilly has 3 office locations.
Dr. Daniel Reilly practices Psychiatry near Monroe, WI.
Additional practice locations include: Freeport, IL.
See Monroe Psychiatrists.