Overall Review

2.9

August 23rd, 2016
Worst doctor ever!
Dr. Renuart is the worst doctor I have ever had to deal with. He doesn't listen to you, he's very loud and extremely rude. I tried explaining to him what was going on with my child and he neglected to listen to me, he also refused to release my child's records to a neurologist(who was requesting them) after my son had developed some issues after receiving his vaccination. He's walked out of the room twice on me because he didn't want to hear what I had to say about my child. I had requested to speak to him alone about my child and he completely ignored me and continued to discuss things in front him. I have brought my stepkids there also and I've had the same situations with them. One time I took my stepson in and Dr.renuart said my stepson could die if I didn't leave right then and there and take him directly to the hospital, he had him completely freaked out over nothing. He is very unprofessional and he constantly misdiagnoses. I have actually had to explain things to him he should already know as a doctor. I could tell most of the staff can't stand him, but I will say that most of the nurses have always been very nice. I recommend not going there or at least requesting a different doctor. Dr. Barry had much netter table side manners and he seems to care a little more about his patients.

May 9th, 2014
Horrible Doctor
Probably the most unethical and medically negligent doctors I have ever encountered. Beware of his inconsistent billing, dishonesty, bedside manner, disregard for patients, etc.

June 7th, 2012
I was disappointed after my last visit when they had us waiting over an hour to see an RN because the Dr's were not in the office. Other things I was disappointed with were that if you missed your appointments they got counted and once you had three you were no longer welcome back.

March 28th, 2011
Upset, over and over again
I started coming to this office because it was close to me only to find myself upset & let down after every visit. Its difficult to get an appointment, if you have to reschedule, you are put on probation, yes, probation and if you reschedule 3 times they won't see you again. The last straw was brushing off my childs illness & misdiagnosing after I had clearly explained everything that was going with my child in the period before the appointment. I am very unhappy I will not be going back.