A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Daniel Resnick:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Daniel Resnick is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Resnick
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Resnick Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Daniel Resnick, MD is board certified in Surgery and Surgical Critical Care.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Critical Care
- Digestive System Abnormalities
- Gallbladder Surgery
- Gastrointestinal Surgery
- Minimally Invasive Surgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Resnick graduated from Saint Louis University.
Dr. Resnick has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Advocate Lutheran General Hospital
- Advocate Medical Group
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Daniel J Resnick MD is a male Surgeon, has 30 years of experience and practices in Surgery and Surgical Critical Care.
- Where does Dr. Daniel J. Resnick practice?
- Dr. Daniel Resnick has 2 office locations.
Dr. Daniel Resnick practices Surgery and Surgical Critical Care near Park Ridge, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Olympia Fields, IL.
See Park Ridge Surgeons.