A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Daniel Resnick:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Daniel Resnick is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Resnick
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Resnick Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Daniel Resnick, MD is board certified in Surgery and Surgical Critical Care.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Critical Care
- Digestive System Abnormalities
- Gallbladder Surgery
- Gastrointestinal Surgery
- Minimally Invasive Surgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Resnick graduated from Saint Louis University.
Dr. Resnick has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Advocate Lutheran General Hospital
- Advocate Medical Group
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Daniel J Resnick MD is a male Surgeon, has 30 years of experience and practices in Surgery and Surgical Critical Care.
- Where does Dr. Daniel J. Resnick practice?
- Dr. Daniel Resnick has 2 office locations.
Dr. Daniel Resnick practices Surgery and Surgical Critical Care near Park Ridge, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Olympia Fields, IL.
See Park Ridge Surgeons.