Learn about the symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Overactive Bladder Facts about overactive bladder (OAB): risk factors, symptoms & causes.
- Prostate Cancer Get the facts about prostate cancer, including the different types.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Daniel Reum
Dr. Daniel Reum, DO is a Doctor primarily located in Ludington, MI, with another office in Ludington, MI. He has 33 years of experience. His specialties include Urology. Dr. Reum is affiliated with Spectrum Health Ludington Hospital, Spectrum Health - Butterworth Hospital and Spectrum Health - Blodgett Hospital. Dr. Reum has received 2 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Daniel Reum has the following 1 specialty
A urologist is a physician who specializes in diagnosing and treating conditions affecting the male reproductive system, as well as the urinary tracts of both males and females.
These doctors cover the kidneys, ureter, urinary bladder,...
Dr. Daniel Reum is similar to the following 0 Doctors near Ludington, MI.