A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Daniel Reum:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Daniel Reum is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Reum graduated from Michigan State University College of Osteopathic Medicine, East Lansing. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Reum has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Medical Center of West Michigan
- Spectrum Health - Blodgett Hospital
- Spectrum Health - Butterworth Hospital
Similar doctors nearbySearch All Similar Doctors
- Additional Information
- Dr. Daniel Geoffrey Reum DO is a male Urologist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Daniel G. Reum practice?
- Dr. Daniel Reum has 1 office location.
Dr. Daniel Reum practices Urology near Ludington, MI.
See Ludington Urologists.