Dr. Daniel Dick Rhoads MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 23 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Spine, and Surgery.
A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Daniel Rhoads:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Daniel Rhoads, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
He has special expertise in 10 Areas, including Back Injuries, Cervical Herniated Discs, and Cervical Spine Disorders.7 more special expertise areas
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Rhoads graduated from University of Kansas , Kansas City.More Education & Awards
Dr. Rhoads has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Northeast Georgia Medical Center
- Palmyra Med Ctr, Albany, Ga
- Northeast Georgia Medical Center & Health System - Lanier Park Campus
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Rhoads accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Anthem - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- United Healthcare - 17 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Medical Mutual of Ohio - 8 plans
- Unicare - 12 plans
- ODS Health Plans - 1 plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia - 22 plans
More Accepted Insurance