A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Daniel Rhoads:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Daniel Rhoads is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Rhoads
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Rhoads Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Daniel Rhoads, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Back Injuries
- Head and Neck Disorder
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Spinal Fractures
- Spinal Stenosis
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Rhoads graduated from University of Kansas , Kansas City.
Dr. Rhoads has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Northeast Georgia Medical Center
- Palmyra Med Ctr, Albany, Ga
- Northeast Georgia Medical Center & Health System - Lanier Park Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Daniel D Rhoads MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 26 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Daniel D. Rhoads practice?
- Dr. Daniel Rhoads has 1 office location.
Dr. Daniel Rhoads practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Gainesville, GA.
See Gainesville Surgeons.