A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Daniel Rhoads, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
He has special expertise in 10 Areas, including Back Injuries, Cervical Herniated Discs, and Cervical Spine Disorders.7 more special expertise areas
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Rhoads graduated from University of Kansas , Kansas City.More Education & Awards
Dr. Rhoads has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Northeast Georgia Medical Center
- Hca Palmyra Medical Centers
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Rhoads accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 17 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Medical Mutual of Ohio - 8 plans
- Unicare - 12 plans
- ODS Health Plans - 1 plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia - 22 plans
- Anthem - 2 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Daniel Rhoads:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Daniel D. Rhoads practice?
Dr. Daniel Rhoads practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Gainesville, GA.
Additional practice locations include: Albany, GA and Sylvester, GA.
See Gainesville Surgeons.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Dan Rhoads, Dr. Danilo Rhoads, Dr. Dannie Rhoads, Dr. Danny Rhoads