A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Daniel Rhoads:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Daniel Rhoads is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Daniel Rhoads, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Back Injuries
- Head and Neck Disorder
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Spinal Fractures
- Spinal Stenosis
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Rhoads graduated from University of Kansas , Kansas City.
Dr. Rhoads has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Northeast Georgia Medical Center
- Northeast Georgia Medical Center & Health System - Lanier Park Campus
- Palmyra Med Ctr, Albany, Ga
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Daniel Dick Rhoads MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 24 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Daniel D. Rhoads practice?
- Dr. Daniel Rhoads has 2 office locations.
Dr. Daniel Rhoads practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Gainesville, GA.
See Gainesville Surgeons.