A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Daniel Richards:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Daniel Richards is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Richards
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Richards Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Richards graduated from A.T. Still University - Kirksville.
Dr. Richards has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Jordan Valley Hospital
- Pioneer Valley Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Daniel Todd Richards DO is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 9 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Daniel T. Richards practice?
- Dr. Daniel Richards has 3 office locations.
Dr. Daniel Richards practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Riverton, UT.
Additional practice locations include: Tooele, UT and West Jordan, UT.
See Riverton Orthopedic Surgeons.