Orthopedic Surgeons
Granger Medical Clinic Riverton
12391 S 4000 W
Riverton, UT 84096
801-302-1700
Locations and availability (3)

3.0

Some ratings provided by CitySearch.
 |  Exceptional care  |  show details
by Lisa H. on Mar 29th, 2013

I was referred by many people to see Dr. Richards based on his knowledge and expertise. I was very pleased at the quality of care I received and also the attention given by him and his staff. I have recommended that my mother also see him and will continue to see Dr. Richards when needed. I am able to enjoy mountain biking and running again, where I was not able to prior to my treatment by Dr. Richards.

|  show details
by Jared R on Mar 25th, 2013

Excellent Doctor. He really cares and i am so happy i chose to see him. He talked to my about my injury and recommended i wait to see if i really need surgery. He takes a very proactive approach and is very kind. I totally recommend him for sports injuries. He helped me understand my injury and how i could return to racing again.

|  Did the Job  |  show details
Jul 8th, 2012

Dr Dan took care of my arm. I was really nervous about the end result. He did not try to talk me in to surgery, but finally it appeared to be the only option. It's been a few months and I'm a little older but it is healing nicely and I expect to be back to my normal activity soon. If you need an orthopedic surgeon to help you out I highly recommend him.

|  I just Love GMC! -  |  show details
by lilypat on Nov 17th, 2008 on citysearch.com

Hi!,I just love GMC. I`ve been a patient with them for over 10 years now. I see an awesome Internist there.I too have had problems in the past like when their new building was going up and I just contact the Supervisor over that department if I had any problems. They are more than willing to help you if you just let them know what`s going on and give them a chance to rectify the problem.By the way. . . awful is spelled a-w-f-u-l not a-w-e-f-u-l. Anyway, I love GMC! Hi Dr. J.D.B.! -

Read Full Review at citysearch.com
 |  Aweful  |  show details
by annoyedvery on Mar 18th, 2008 on citysearch.com

No one returns your phone calls. LAZY aweful and never go there if you are haveing female problems! They sent me a letter of diagnosis telling me I needed surgery and then never return my phone calls to schedule an appointment. Very disapointing!

Read Full Review at citysearch.com