Dr. Daniel Richards DO Patient Reviews

• Sports Medicine West Valley City, UT

September 15th, 2014
Great Dr
Dr Dan Richards is very knowledgeable.

March 29th, 2013
Exceptional care
I was referred by many people to see Dr. Richards based on his knowledge and expertise. I was very pleased at the quality of care I received and also the attention given by him and his staff. I have recommended that my mother also see him and will continue to see Dr. Richards when needed. I am able to enjoy mountain biking and running again, where I was not able to prior to my treatment by Dr. Richards.

March 25th, 2013
Excellent Doctor. He really cares and i am so happy i chose to see him. He talked to my about my injury and recommended i wait to see if i really need surgery. He takes a very proactive approach and is very kind. I totally recommend him for sports injuries. He helped me understand my injury and how i could return to racing again.

July 8th, 2012
Did the Job
Dr Dan took care of my arm. I was really nervous about the end result. He did not try to talk me in to surgery, but finally it appeared to be the only option. It's been a few months and I'm a little older but it is healing nicely and I expect to be back to my normal activity soon. If you need an orthopedic surgeon to help you out I highly recommend him.