A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Daniel Richey:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Daniel Richey is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Daniel Richey, DO, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Nephrology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Richey graduated from University of North Texas, Fort Worth.
Dr. Richey has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Baylor University Medical Center
- Baylor All Saints Medical Centers
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Daniel Sloan Richey DO and MD is a male Internist, has 5 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Nephrology.
- Where does Dr. Daniel S. Richey practice?
- Dr. Daniel Richey has 2 office locations.
Dr. Daniel Richey practices Internal Medicine and Nephrology near Fort Worth, TX.
See Fort Worth Internists and Fort Worth Nephrologists.