A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Daniel Richman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Daniel Richman is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Richman
Migraines Patient Education Vitals patient guide for information about migranes, a neurological disorder that causes tension headaches and nausea.Before Visiting Dr. Richman Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Daniel Richman, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology - Pain Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Back Pain
- Complex Regional Pain Syndromes
- Migraine Disorders
- Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy
Education & Awards
Dr. Richman graduated from UMDNJ, Newark. He has 6 awards.
Dr. Richman has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Hospital For Special Surgery
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Daniel Irwin Richman MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Pain Medicine, Pain Medicine, and Pain Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Daniel I. Richman practice?
- Dr. Daniel Richman has 1 office location.
Dr. Daniel Richman practices Pain Medicine, Pain Medicine, and Pain Medicine near New York, NY.
See New York Pain Management Doctors and New York Anesthesiologists.