A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Daniel Richman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Daniel Richman is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Richman
Diabetic Nerve Pain Patient Education Read our patient education guide and understand diabetic nerve pain and symptoms and treatments for nerve damage.Before Visiting Dr. Richman Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Daniel Richman, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology - Pain Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Back Pain
- Complex Regional Pain Syndromes
- Migraine Disorders
- Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy
Education & Awards
Dr. Richman graduated from UMDNJ, Newark. He has 6 awards.
Dr. Richman has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Hospital For Special Surgery
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Daniel Irwin Richman MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Pain Medicine, Pain Medicine, and Pain Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Daniel I. Richman practice?
- Dr. Daniel Richman has 1 office location.
Dr. Daniel Richman practices Pain Medicine, Pain Medicine, and Pain Medicine near New York, NY.
See New York Pain Management Doctors and New York Anesthesiologists.