A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Daniel Ries:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ries
Seasonal Allergies Patient Education Vitals patient education guide for information about seasonal allergies such as hay fever, eye and mold allergies.Before Visiting Dr. Ries Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Ries graduated from Universidad De Buenos Aires.
Dr. Ries has 1 hospital affiliations:
- John Muir Medical Center-Concord Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Daniel Joseph Ries MD is a male General Practitioner, has 23 years of experience and practices in General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Daniel J. Ries practice?
- Dr. Daniel Ries has 1 office location.
Dr. Daniel Ries practices General Practice near Long Beach, CA.
See Long Beach General Practitioners.