A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Daniel Riesenberg:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Daniel Riesenberg is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Daniel Riesenberg, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Riesenberg graduated from University of Miami .
Dr. Riesenberg has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Arizona Heart Hospital
- West Valley Hospital Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Daniel Riesenberg MD is a male Urologist, has 40 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Daniel Riesenberg practice?
- Dr. Daniel Riesenberg has 4 office locations.
Dr. Daniel Riesenberg practices Urology near Litchfield Park, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Sun City West, AZ and Sun City, AZ.
See Litchfield Park Urologists.