A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Daniel Riesenberg, MD is board certified in Urology.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Riesenberg graduated from University of Miami .More Education & Awards
Dr. Riesenberg has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Hendrick Medical Center
- Banner Boswell Medical Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Riesenberg accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Arizona - 5 plans
- Cigna - 5 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Daniel Riesenberg:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Daniel M. Riesenberg practice?
Dr. Daniel Riesenberg practices Urology near Sun City West, AZ.
See Sun City West Urologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Dan Riesenberg, Dr. Danilo Riesenberg, Dr. Dannie Riesenberg, Dr. Danny Riesenberg