A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Daniel Riethmiller:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Daniel Riethmiller is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Daniel Riethmiller, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Women's Health
Education & Awards
Dr. Riethmiller graduated from Indiana University , Indianapolis.
Dr. Riethmiller has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Meriter Hospital Inc
- University of Wisconsin Hospital and Clinics
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Daniel W Riethmiller MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 6 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Daniel W. Riethmiller practice?
- Dr. Daniel Riethmiller has 3 office locations.
Dr. Daniel Riethmiller practices Family Medicine near Sauk City, WI.
Additional practice locations include: Greeley, CO and Sun Prairie, WI.
See Sauk City Family Physicians.