A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Daniel Rietz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Daniel Rietz, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Disorders of ear
Education & Awards
Dr. Rietz graduated from University of Wisconsin at Madison.
Dr. Rietz has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Sutter Roseville Medical Center
- Kaiser Foundation Hospital - Roseville
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Daniel Robert Rietz MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Daniel R. Rietz practice?
- Dr. Daniel Rietz has 2 office locations.
Dr. Daniel Rietz practices Otolaryngology near Roseville, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Sacramento, CA.
See Roseville Otolaryngologists.