A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Daniel Rietz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Rietz
Seasonal Allergies Patient Education Vitals patient education guide for information about seasonal allergies such as hay fever, eye and mold allergies.Before Visiting Dr. Rietz Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Daniel Rietz, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Disorders of ear
Education & Awards
Dr. Rietz graduated from University of Wisconsin at Madison.
Dr. Rietz has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Sutter Roseville Medical Center
- Kaiser Foundation Hospital - Roseville
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Daniel Robert Rietz MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Daniel R. Rietz practice?
- Dr. Daniel Rietz has 1 office location.
Dr. Daniel Rietz practices Otolaryngology near Roseville, CA.
See Roseville Otolaryngologists.