A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. K. Daniel Riew:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. K. Daniel Riew, Cervical Spine Sugery is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Riew
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Riew Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. K. Daniel Riew, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 12 areas:
- Arthrodesis (Spinal Fusion)
- Herniated Disc
- Intervertebral disk inflammation (Discitis)
- Neck Pain
- Spinal Disorders
- Spinal Fusion
- Spinal Osteophytosis (Spondylosis)
- Spinal Stenosis
Education & Awards
Dr. Riew graduated from Case Western Reserve University , Cleveland. He has 9 awards.
Dr. Riew has 2 hospital affiliations:
- New York Presbyterian Hospital / The Allen Pavilion
- New York Presbyterian Hospital / Columbia
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. K. Daniel Riew MD is a male Spine Surgeon, has 27 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Spine.
- Where does Dr. K. Daniel Riew practice?
- Dr. K. Daniel Riew has 1 office location.
Dr. K. Daniel Riew practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Spine near New York, NY.
See New York Orthopedic Surgeons.