A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kiehyun Riew:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kiehyun Riew, Cervical Spine Sugery is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Riew
Osteoporosis Patient Education Learn about osteoporosis and ways to prevent bone density loss, as well as uncontrollable risks.Before Visiting Dr. Riew Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kiehyun Riew, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 14 areas:
- Bone Transplantation
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Joint Surgery (Arthroplasty)
- Joint Surgery (Joint Prosthesis Implantation Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Spinal Cord Diseases
- Spinal Disorders
- Spinal Fusion
- Spinal Osteophytosis (Spondylosis)
- Spinal Stenosis
Education & Awards
Dr. Riew graduated from Case Western Reserve University , Cleveland. He has 9 awards.
Dr. Riew has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Barnes-Jewish West County Hospital
- Missouri Baptist Hospital Sullivan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kiehyun Daniel Riew MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 27 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Kiehyun D. Riew practice?
- Dr. Kiehyun Riew has 3 office locations.
Dr. Kiehyun Riew practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Chesterfield, MO.
Additional practice locations include: Saint Louis, MO and New York, NY.
See Chesterfield Orthopedic Surgeons.