A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. K. Riew:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. K. Riew, Cervical Spine Sugery is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. K. Riew, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 13 areas:
- Bone Transplantation
- Cervical Spine Diseases
- Joint Surgery Arthroplasty
- Joint Surgery Joint Prosthesis Implantation Arthroplasty
- Osteoarthritis Hand and Wrist
- Spinal Cord Diseases
- Spinal Disorders
- Spinal Fusion
- Spinal Osteophytosis Spondylosis
- Spinal Stenosis
Education & Awards
Dr. Riew graduated from Case Western Reserve University , Cleveland. He has 7 awards.
Dr. Riew has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Barnes-Jewish West County Hospital
- St. John's Mercy Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. K. Daniel Riew MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 26 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. K. D. Riew practice?
- Dr. K. Riew has 1 office location.
Dr. K. Riew practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Saint Louis, MO.
See Saint Louis Surgeons.