A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Daniel Rimkus:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Daniel Rimkus, MD is board certified in Nuclear Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Rimkus graduated from University of California at San Diego, La Jolla.
Dr. Rimkus has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Santa Ynez Valley Cottage Hospital
- Santa Barbara Cottage Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Daniel Steven Rimkus MD is a male Nuclear Medicine Specialist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Nuclear Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Daniel S. Rimkus practice?
- Dr. Daniel Rimkus has 2 office locations.
Dr. Daniel Rimkus practices Nuclear Medicine near Santa Barbara, CA.
See Santa Barbara Nuclear Medicine Physicians.