A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Daniel Ringold:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Daniel Ringold is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ringold
Diabetes Patient Education Learn about types of diabetes and diabetic patient symptoms, causes and treatments with out patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Ringold Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Daniel Ringold, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Ringold graduated from University of Southern California , Los Angeles. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Ringold has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Warminster Hospital
- Abington Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Daniel Ari Ringold MD is a male Internist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Daniel A. Ringold practice?
- Dr. Daniel Ringold has 1 office location.
Dr. Daniel Ringold practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Jenkintown, PA.
See Jenkintown Internists and Jenkintown Gastroenterologists.