Dr. Daniel Ripp Is this you?

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Daniel Ripp?

4 Ratings with 1 Comment

February 1st, 2012

worst appointment ever

I developed an excruciating pain in my neck that left me bedridden and nearly unable to move. Sometimes I couldn't open a can of soda. Dr. Ripp said that my symptoms didn't match any medical condition that he was aware of. He said I was either exaggerating or making things up. He refused to order an MRI for me or write a prescription. When I got another physician to order an MRI for me, I found out that I had spinal stenois and there were bone fragments piercing my spinal cord to cause my pain. My husband later talked to his nurse to beg him to take another look at me, she told me we were free to go somewhere else.Not only was he wrong, he was rude, didn't listen to me, refused to do his job, and LEFT ME TO SUFFER. And I had to pay him for it.Me and my family have switched to another provider and will never return to anybody that employs him.

October 18th, 2016