A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Daniel Rivlin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Daniel Rivlin is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Daniel Rivlin, MD is board certified in Dermatology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Acne Rosacea
- Mohs Surgery (Dermatological Surgery)
Education & Awards
Dr. Rivlin graduated from New York University.
Dr. Rivlin has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Mount Sinai Medical Center
- Mt Sinai Med Ctr, Miami Beach, Fl
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Daniel Rivlin MD is a male Dermatologist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Dermatology.
- Where does Dr. Daniel Rivlin practice?
- Dr. Daniel Rivlin has 2 office locations.
Dr. Daniel Rivlin practices Dermatology near Miami Beach, FL.
See Miami Beach Dermatologists.