A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Daniel Rivlin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Daniel Rivlin is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Daniel Rivlin, MD is board certified in Dermatology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Acne Rosacea
- Mohs Surgery (Dermatological Surgery)
Education & Awards
Dr. Rivlin graduated from New York University.
Dr. Rivlin has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Mount Sinai Medical Center
- Mt Sinai Med Ctr, Miami Beach, Fl
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Rivlin accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida - 8 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- AvMed Health Plans - 8 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
- JMH Health Plan - 5 plans
- Evercare - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Daniel Rivlin practice?
Dr. Daniel Rivlin practices Dermatology near Miami Beach, FL.
See Miami Beach Dermatologists.