Dr. Daniel Robbins DO Patient Reviews

Overall Review

August 1st, 2012
Quality Provider
I am very happy with the services of Dr. Robbins. He cares about his patients. My mind is at ease knowing I can rely on Dr. Robbins and Children's Health Center in Temecula to provide quality care for my child!

May 24th, 2012
We took our daughter in 3 days after birth, they got us in right away and he stayed and talked to us for 2 hours, he made sure we had all the necessary appointment asap for her diagnosis with special needs and he really saved her life. He treats us with respect and is very thourogh with all of his tests and never leaves anything to chance. He makes me feel at ease.

March 28th, 2012
Great doctor-Highly recommend
Dr. Robbins has treated all 3 of my boys. He is a great listener and tends to your concerns. My youngest son had a unique diagnoses 8 years ago that other doctors brushed off as nervousness. Dr. Robbins saw him and took necessary tests including a biopsy which got the right diagnoses and help that he needed

February 18th, 2012
Dr. Robbins should not be working in Pediatrics because he acts like he hates his job and does not interact with the kids at all. He gets irritated easily if you ask him something that he feels is not related to what the visit is scheduled for. He is demeaning and talks down to parents. I have had a few other parents express the same feelings about him.

November 19th, 2010
Our son
We are incredibly grateful for the time Dr Robbins has spent and is spending to find out what is wrong with our son. Not only is he incredibly personable with our children, he spends time educating them when we are in his office. He has spent a lot of time with both my husband and I in our endevor to get answers. We are so grateful to him. His office staff is also top notch. ALWAYS helpful!

March 7th, 2010
Great caring doctor
I would highly recommend this peditrician to anyone. He treats your child like his own and truly cares for the child.