Dr. Daniel Robertson Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Daniel Robertson?

January 14th, 2015

Dr. Robertson is to me one of the kindest most honest, and caring doctor I have even been to.

October 3rd, 2013

Brilliant surgeon with nice bedside manner

I had a dirtbike accident that left my collarbone severely broken and I was in exteme pain. While it was possible it would form a natural union by itself, my shoulder was significantly shorter, chest was uneven, and the bones had a long way to go before they were even close to knitting. Dr. Robertson explained my options to me, the pros and cons of all of it (all while never making me feel rushed while I asked many questions and went back and forth) and gave me good, solid medical advice without pushing a surgical option. Ultimately we did choose surgery which went so smoothly I woke up in far less pain than presurgery. My pain level has never even approached what it was presurgery! He brought my shoulder back out to the same length, my chest is completely even again, and the stitch he used was cosmetic minded so the mark looks more like a scratch than a significant surgical incision, and I'm not even out of steri-strips yet. He's very friendly and conversational, made me very comfortable in a time when I was confused and frustrated. If I ever need to consider another ortho surgery, I'll go to him and follow his advice, no second opinion needed. Hands down the best ortho you'll find in the hill country.

August 19th, 2010

Is a great surgeon and doctor!

Dr.Robertson is very good at what he does. He is very caring and such a good sport. He doesn't jump into surgery first. He exhaustes all other ...

October 22nd, 2017