Dr. Daniel Rohrer MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

4.7

June 2nd, 2016
Highly recommend Dr.Rohrer. Very good surgeon. Great staff.

March 30th, 2015
Neck surgery in 2007. As you can tell by my observation he is excellent.

December 26th, 2013
I have been extremely pleased with Dr. rohrer and his professionalism with great accuracy. I was in severe distress and he graciously arranged surgery that affected his personal plans. The surgery went without issues even encountering non evident MRI results. A sincere thank you for your caring and professionalism. Per PT, my response to therapy is responding at a quicker rate than expected!

August 17th, 2012
Outstanding surgeon, outstanding care!
I have a condition which requires periodic neurosurgery. Dr. Rohrer has performed the last three of these surgeries and has provided excellent care each time. I would not consider using anyone else. His knowledge of his specialty is excellent. He's always been able to explain everything in an easily understandable manner. He takes the time necessary to make sure you're informed and comfortable with the course of action he prescribes.

July 24th, 2012
Brain Surgery
I was 19 when I was diagnosed with a brain tumor. He understood my concerns and did an amazing job with the circumstance to get rid of it! I would suggest him to any of my friends or family!

June 14th, 2012
poor followup
My condition was a herniation of the disc, which we diagnosed using an MRI. After undergoing microdiscetomy surgery to alleviate the condition, followup care was extremely poor. Very little interest or personalized guidance in recovery process and progress. I became extremely frustrated when preexisting conditions were still present and the surgeon was not only unable to diagnose, but offered no guidance as to where to go for further help.

November 2nd, 2011
Exceptional neuro surgeon
I selected Dr. Rohrer based on several recommendations and am very glad I did. He has performed two surgeries for me, removing three schwanomas. One of these surgeries was extremely complex, taking over 6 hours to complete. Both my surgeries were completely successful and resulted in complete alleviation of my nerve related pain. His PA is also very attentive and professional. Both of these men are also very personable, easy to talk to, and just basically very nice people. I wouldn't hesitate to recommend Dr. Rohrer to anyone in need of any form of neurosurgery or consultation.

March 16th, 2011
Absolute Professional Integrity
Highly respected by his peers, highly recommended by his patients. Professional and to the point. Laid out my options in plain English. Committed to the highest professional standards even if it means difficulty for him and his staff. Called off my surgery at the very last minute because my symptoms no longer warranted it...a man who actually lives the Hippocratic Oath of "First do no harm." Could not recommend him higher!

December 10th, 2010
Excellent outcome,he came highly recommended.
Very good diagnosis. Direct and to the point. Gave me my options and the concerns with each and then did a great job surgically. Excellent staff and followup.