A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Daniel Roling:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Daniel Roling is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Daniel Roling, MD is board certified in Dermatology.
- He has special expertise in 23 areas:
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Acne Rosacea
- Chemical Peel (Chemexfoliation)
- Contact Dermatitis
- Genital Herpes (Herpes Genitalis)
- Genital Warts
- Herpes Simplex Virus (HSV) Infection
- STD (Sexually Transmitted Diseases)
- Shingles (Herpes Zoster)
- Skin Cancer
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Roling graduated from University of Pennsylvania , Philadelphia. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Roling has 17 hospital affiliations:
- Hospital of the University of PA
- Pennsylvania Hospital University PA Health System
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Roling accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Independence Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Evercare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Daniel B. Roling practice?
Dr. Daniel Roling practices Dermatology near Wynnewood, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Bryn Mawr, PA and Radnor, PA.
See Wynnewood Dermatologists.