by Kathy and Rita Gravina on Mar 4th, 2016

We have been seeing Dr. Rolling for many years and it is always a pleasure to see him and a positive experience. He is kind, painless and caring!!

by Gail Van Rhee on Jan 12th, 2016

One of the best Doctors you will ever have the privilege of meeting. Smart, kind, patient and genuinely caring.

by Shelly O on Aug 17th, 2015

The finest doctor I have ever been to. He has been right on point with every problem I have had with my skin and my husbands. Besides being a fabulous doc, he is one of the nicest people I have ever had the pleasure of meeting.

Highly recommend doctor Main Line show details Highly recommend doctor Main Line
by Tom G on Jun 15th, 2015

Dr. Roling is a very humble and down to earth doctor. Reminds me of a small town back in the day doctor. Very caring, and most importantly, knows his stuff.

by Susan Givens-Skeaton on Jun 8th, 2015

I have been a patient of Dr. Roling's for years. I have twice been treated by him for cyctic acne. He is wonderful. I hope my children will not suffer with this condition as I do, but should they have any form of acne, I will most certainly trust their care to Dr. Roling.

Excellent Dermatologist show details Excellent Dermatologist
Nov 28th, 2011

I see this physician at Penn for the past 5years or more.He does my complete full body exam for skin cancer from my head to my toes. He is very thorough & is always pleasant w a great bedside manner.

What a Caring Doctor show details What a Caring Doctor
Apr 12th, 2011

Dr. Roling is an absolute professional! He is down to earth and immediately makes you feel at ease. He does not rush you and treats you as a person, not as a number. I am seen for a rare condition, which he is active in my treatment as well as proactive in my care. I would highly reccomend becoming a patient of Dr Roling's.

Ann Gugliuzza show details Ann Gugliuzza
Feb 21st, 2011

I have put my name as a title because he remembers me even if I don't see him for months on end. It literally took him 1 minute to find a mole that looked suspicious. I was reluctant to have him take it off, but he was insisted and would not take no for an answer and I am alive because of this. This mole was Melanoma. I am so grateful for him and basically only trust him and no other. It can be difficult to get an appointment, but its worth the wait. Thank you Dr. Roling!

patient for 6 years and Registered Nurse show details patient for 6 years and Registered Nurse
Dec 9th, 2010

Hands down my favorite doctor! He's always attentive and does a thorough exam and always phones me with biopsy results in a timely manner. After searching for a primary dermatologist I finally found one and I have been a patient for 6 years. He stood beside me through melanoma twice and is more like family than a doctor. If you're looking for someone who is sincere, and a great doctor who cares, look no farther! As with all specialty doctors waiting time varies depending on patient needs. The doctors have no idea what to expect until they see the patient and condition, so therefore waiting time varies because they do what they need for each patient. Don't you want a doctor who does what you need them to and spends time with you instead of rushing you out the door barely looking at you? I've walked right in some days, and other days waited 40 mins...avg time proably 20 mins.

Nov 1st, 2010

DR. ROLING HAS A WONDERFUL BEDSIDE MANNER AND IS QUICK TO DETECT cancerous lesions which might have been missed by patient. He also was superb in treating my daughter's serious acne.

by RW on Jul 8th, 2010

I had to enter a comment after reading a negative one on this doc. which I disagree with. If you have moles or are concerned about melanoma, this is the guy for you. He is not interested in your out of pocket fees for cosmetic treatments but specializes in moles. He spent plenty of time with me and my kids that have seen him, and my mother who started us all going to him. He is smart and thorough and was recommended to us by an oncologist specializing in melanoma. I am happy if his schedule stays open for me and my family, but given my experience, he deserves an excellent rating.

Dr. Roling spent ONLY 2 minutes with me. show details Dr. Roling spent ONLY 2 minutes with me.
Apr 15th, 2008

Dr. was far too brief and I witnessed him being condescending to his medical assistant. His diagnosis was not complete and I needed to see a different doctor after that appointment.