A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Daniel Romm:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Romm
Autism Patient Education Vitals patient guide for information about autism, and symptoms of autistic children such as communication, social and routine behavior problems.Before Visiting Dr. Romm Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Daniel Romm, MD is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Romm graduated from Boston University .
Dr. Romm has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Beckley Veterans Affairs Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Daniel S Romm MD is a male Physical Medicine/Rehab Specialist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- Where does Dr. Daniel S. Romm practice?
- Dr. Daniel Romm has 1 office location.
Dr. Daniel Romm practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation near Biloxi, MS.
See Biloxi Physiatrists.