inactive

Dr. Daniel Ronel MD Patient Reviews

• Plastic Surgery Albuquerque, NM

October 20th, 2009
Excited patient having surgery in December
I have not yet had my "Mommy makeover" I am scheduled for December. My experience with Dr. Ronel and his staff has been amazing so far. I had originally went to him as a second option since I had already scheduled these procedures with another doctor. I immediately felt comfortable and felt like this doctor was not only more qualified but he was also a wonderful and understanding person. I did not hesitate to schedule my surgery with him and cancelled my appointment with the other doctor. I look forward to my makeover and will report my results after my recovery.

July 21st, 2009
BREAST AUGMENTATION
DR. RONEL WAS WONDERFUL. HE MADE ME FEEL VERY COMFORTABLE. HE IS A PERFECTIONIST AT WHAT HE DOES. AND I'M GLAD I MADE THE RIGHT CHOICE PICKING HIM TO DO MY SURGERY. I'M VERY PLEASED!

June 17th, 2008
Excellent Makeover
I have had plastic surgery in Beverly Hills California and in Santa Fe. Dr. Ronel's artistic talent exceeded my expectations. I had better results with him than with a Beverly Hills plastic surgeon who is on the TV show "Doctor 90210." I had three procedures with Dr. Ronel and now look better than I did in my 20s. I am 53 and am told I look like I am in late 20s or early 30s. Healing time is shorter than with other doctors, most likely due to the special and alternative medicines.

February 18th, 2008
Consultations for breast implants
Awesome

February 6th, 2007
Dr. Ronel is a GOD. I am from NYC and I went to him bec a very picky friend of mine had her face and boobs done by him and was beyond thrilled. I had him do a full makeover on me from head to toe and he put me at ease, was patient with me, listened to me, called me to check on me and when I was with him I felt like I was the only person alive bec he focused so much on me. He put me up in a sweet B&B with an on call RN. He made house calls to me, too. The results I got are unreal. He is an artist. I look like I did before I had children, got divorced, etc. Even better. I told all my friends about him bec we get the same results we would on the coasts right in NM and for a fraction of the cots. If I did what I did in NY I'd have spent 50,000$ easily. I recommend him wholeheartedly. He's not bad to look at either!