Feb 1st, 2015

Stay away! My 88-year-old mother was talked into an unnecessary procedure by Dr Rontal which required a general anesthetic. Given her medical history, this was not only unnecessary but risky. She was not monitored adequately following the procedure and was sent home prematurely. She subsequently aspirated and ended up in ICU - where she later died. It was a tragedy that could totally have been avoided. Do not be intimidated - or allow a loved one - to be intimidated by Dr Rontal into having a procedure. The results could be fatal. In my mother's case, it was.

Best Ever!! show details Best Ever!!
by Melissa H. on Jun 14th, 2013

I have been to quite a few ent's trying to get relief from my breathing problems. Not one of those doctors made me feel like they were doing everything they possibly could for me besides Dr. Dan. He made me feel confident about my decisions and comfortable with my surgery. I went for a follow up and still gave me different options that I could think about to make my breathing even better. I am happy to say that I can breathe now and very rarely feel plugged up. Couldn't thank him enough for all that he has done for me!

Arrogant show details Arrogant
Jun 7th, 2013

From the moment you enter the office you know know it is all about them. Basically, you are an inconvenience. Go somewhere else.

Dr. Daniel Rontal show details Dr. Daniel Rontal
by Sally on Mar 12th, 2013

I would definitely choose this doctor again. Very patient in explaining what he is looking for and why a medication is needed or not needed.

The Best show details The Best
Sep 7th, 2011

If you are looking for a doctor that is knowledgeable, cares and will tell you the facts; go to Dr. Daniel A Rontal, MD. He is the Best ENT I have found in a very long time and I am telling all my friends and family to go to see him first!

Aug 1st, 2009

hes very professional and knowledgeable highly recommend