A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Daniel Roper:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Daniel Roper, MD is board certified in Emergency Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Roper graduated from Michigan State University , East Lansing.
Dr. Roper has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Mercy Health Partners- General Campus
- Metro Health Specialty Physicians
- Saint Mary's Health Care
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Daniel Mark Roper MD is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Daniel M. Roper practice?
- Dr. Daniel Roper has 1 office location.
Dr. Daniel Roper practices Emergency Medicine near Grand Rapids, MI.
See Grand Rapids Emergency Physicians.