A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. D Rose:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. D Rose is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Rose
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Rose Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. D Rose, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Back Pain
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Rose graduated from Duke University , Durham. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Rose has 5 hospital affiliations:
- New Hanover Regional M.C.
- St. Joseph`s Hospital and Medical Center - Phoenix
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. D Todd Rose MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 12 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. D T. Rose practice?
- Dr. D Rose has 1 office location.
Dr. D Rose practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Wilmington, NC.
See Wilmington Surgeons.