A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. D Rose:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. D Rose is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Rose
Carpal Tunnel Syndrome Patient Education Learn about Carpal Tunnel Syndrome by reading our patient guide overview page.Before Visiting Dr. Rose Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. D Rose, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Back Pain
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Rose graduated from Duke University , Durham. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Rose has 5 hospital affiliations:
- New Hanover Regional M.C.
- St. Joseph`s Hospital and Medical Center - Phoenix
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. D Todd Rose MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 11 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. D T. Rose practice?
- Dr. D Rose has 1 office location.
Dr. D Rose practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Wilmington, NC.
See Wilmington Surgeons.