A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Daniel Rosenberg:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Daniel Rosenberg, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Rosenberg graduated from University of Rochester .
Dr. Rosenberg has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Portland Medical Center
- Providence Newberg Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Rosenberg accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Providence Health Plan - 21 plans
- United Healthcare - 1 plan
- Regence Blue Cross Blue Shield - 4 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 4 plans
- Aetna - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Daniel M. Rosenberg practice?
Dr. Daniel Rosenberg practices Family Medicine near Portland, OR.
See Portland Family Physicians.