A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Daniel Rosenberg:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Daniel Rosenberg is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Rosenberg
Seasonal Allergies Patient Education Vitals patient education guide for information about seasonal allergies such as hay fever, eye and mold allergies.Before Visiting Dr. Rosenberg Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Daniel Rosenberg, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Rosenberg graduated from University of Rochester .
Dr. Rosenberg has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Portland Medical Center
- Providence Newberg Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Daniel Matthew Rosenberg MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 12 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Daniel M. Rosenberg practice?
- Dr. Daniel Rosenberg has 1 office location.
Dr. Daniel Rosenberg practices Family Medicine near Portland, OR.
See Portland Primary Care Doctors.