A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Daniel Rosenberg:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Daniel Rosenberg is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Rosenberg
Specialties & Research
Dr. Daniel Rosenberg, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Rosenberg graduated from University of Rochester .
Dr. Rosenberg has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Portland Medical Center
- Providence Newberg Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Daniel Matthew Rosenberg MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 11 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Daniel M. Rosenberg practice?
- Dr. Daniel Rosenberg has 1 office location.
Dr. Daniel Rosenberg practices Family Medicine near Portland, OR.
See Portland Primary Care Doctors.