A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Daniel Rosenbluth:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Daniel Rosenbluth is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Daniel Rosenbluth, MD is board certified in Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Cystic Fibrosis
- Lung Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Rosenbluth graduated from New York University - Mount Sinai. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Rosenbluth has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Missouri Baptist Hospital Sullivan
- Barnes Jewish Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Daniel Brian Rosenbluth MD is a male Pulmonologist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Daniel B. Rosenbluth practice?
- Dr. Daniel Rosenbluth has 4 office locations.
Dr. Daniel Rosenbluth practices Pulmonary Disease near Saint Louis, MO.
Additional practice locations include: Saint Peters, MO.
See Saint Louis Pulmonologists.