A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Daniel Rosenstein:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Daniel Rosenstein, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Rosenstein graduated from McGill University Faculty Of Medicine, Montreal.
Dr. Rosenstein has 6 hospital affiliations:
- John Muir Medical Center, Walnut Creek Campus
- Santa Clara Valley Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Rosenstein accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Santa Clara Family Health Plan - 3 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 3 plans
- Cigna - 5 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans