A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Daniel Rosenstein:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Daniel Rosenstein is Good.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Daniel Rosenstein, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Rosenstein graduated from McGill University Faculty Of Medicine, Montreal.
Dr. Rosenstein has 6 hospital affiliations:
- John Muir Medical Center, Walnut Creek Campus
- Santa Clara Valley Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Daniel Isaac Rosenstein MD is a male Urologist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Daniel I. Rosenstein practice?
- Dr. Daniel Rosenstein has 2 office locations.
Dr. Daniel Rosenstein practices Urology near San Jose, CA.
Additional practice locations include: San Francisco, CA.
See San Jose Urologists.