Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Bipolar Disorder Facts about bipolar disorder, including different types and symptoms.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- ADHD An overview of attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD).
- Adult ADHD Facts about attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD) in adults.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Depression Facts about depression, including the symptoms of the condition.
- Clinical Depression Clinical depression facts; symptoms & other depressive disorders.
- Epilepsy Facts about epilepsy, including different types, symptoms and causes.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Daniel Rosenthal
Dr. Daniel Rosenthal, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Skokie, IL. He has 19 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine and Psychiatry. Dr. Rosenthal is affiliated with Rush University Medical Center, Evanston Hospital and Skokie Hospital. Dr. Rosenthal has received 3 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Daniel Rosenthal has the following 2 specialties
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
A psychiatrist is a doctor with specific training in the diagnosis and treatment of mental illness.
He or she can not only provide the counseling necessary to both diagnose and treat a patient, but can also prescribe medication when...
Dr. Daniel Rosenthal is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Skokie, IL.
Dr. Caesar Deleo
Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine
Skokie, IL 0 mi46
Dr. Darryl Stern
Skokie, IL 0 mi19
Dr. Angel Galvez
Hematology and Oncology, Internal Medicine, Hematology
Skokie, IL 0 mi35