Dr. Daniel Rosenthal Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Daniel Rosenthal?

Type 2 Diabetes

Have you seen Dr. Daniel Rosenthal?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

October 11th, 2016

Dr Rosenthal

Just the best. Takes his time and doesn't rush you!

December 4th, 2015

The Only Doctor For Me

Dr Rosenthal is kind, attentive and a great listener.the best things of a doctor. He gets to know you and is there for his patients.

August 10th, 2015

Excellent dr. Listen to everything!! Highly recommend!

June 14th, 2015

It took me 10 years to find a good internist. My problems are complex so I really needed someone patient .

February 24th, 2015

Dr. Rosenthal is the best. He always calls you personally to follow up and really spends time with you during visits. I highly recommend him.

December 23rd, 2014

this doctor is a true professional ,

October 9th, 2014

Worst Psychiatrist I've Ever had

He started out really nice and kept promising that he wouldn't abandon me because I had abandonmsnt issues. Then he brought me into his office once, screaming at me the whole time. When I starated crying, he told me I was hysterical and "stop crying! I'm not going to put up with this! I'm done!" He refused to give me any referrals to other doctors, saying he didn't know a single one, even though he'd been practicing in the area for over 10 years. He also, instead of suggesting medications for me, just asked me what I wanted him to write for prescriptions (as if I was the doctor, instead of him). He said that he refused to see patients who were "super sick" or "crazy," and that part of the reason he's left his old job was because "there were too many crazy patients." Then, when I finally got a new doctor who asked for my records, he called that doctor and told him not to see me. Because of his behavior, I ended up being without any medication for months and nearly succeeded in a suicide attempt. It took me months of therapy to understand that I wasn't crazy or a bad person.

September 2nd, 2014

Rare find

makes you feel comfortable; makes you feel like he cares; excellent listener; spends lots of time with you/takes his time (you don't feel rushed during your visit); when you call, he actually speaks to you (NOT the receptionist/front desk people/Dr's assistant); he is very hands-on and one-on-one; he seems extremely dedicated to what he does & he values helping others over prestige/status. Treats you like you are an equal; collaborative with the patient - where he welcomes/encourages the patients input on a diagnosis - doesn't make snap judgements/conclusions. I know all this first-hand because I am his patient. He is super rare find in a doctor. It feels good to have his support since I don't have many other outlets/resources of support. He is making a big difference in my life.

June 21st, 2014

president

actually is a doctor that returns calls promptly !! really knowledgeable, and tells is like it is . my opinion is top notch !!

October 15th, 2012

Fine Physician

I'm glad he is my doctor.

March 28th, 2011

Treats the whole family

Dr. Rosenthal has been my severely mentally ill husband's doctor for 8 years. We had seen many doctors before him. He was the only one who really listened to what we BOTH had to say. My husband was so sick that he couldn't put sentences together and he couldn't remember anything. Previous doctors would talk to him but ignore what I had to say about the history of the illness even though I had documented it very thoroughly.Dr. Rosenthal was courteous, professional and really tried to get the most information possible from my husband and myself and other doctors.

March 15th, 2017