A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Daniel Ross:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Daniel Ross is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ross
Chronic Dry Eyes Patient Education Learn about symptoms and treatments of chronic dry eyes by reading Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Ross Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Daniel Ross, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- Infectious Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Ross graduated from Upstate Medical University Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, Syracuse.
Dr. Ross has 17 hospital affiliations:
- Sacred Heart Hospital/Allentown
- Lehigh Valley Hospital - Muhlenberg
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Daniel I Ross MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Daniel I. Ross practice?
- Dr. Daniel Ross has 1 office location.
Dr. Daniel Ross practices Ophthalmology near Allentown, PA.
See Allentown Ophthalmologists.