A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Daniel Ross:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Daniel Ross is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ross
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Ross Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Daniel Ross, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- Infectious Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Ross graduated from Upstate Medical University Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, Syracuse.
Dr. Ross has 17 hospital affiliations:
- Sacred Heart Hospital/Allentown
- Lehigh Valley Hospital - Muhlenberg
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Daniel I Ross MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Daniel I. Ross practice?
- Dr. Daniel Ross has 1 office location.
Dr. Daniel Ross practices Ophthalmology near Allentown, PA.
See Allentown Ophthalmologists.