2.5

Great team, dr sux show details Great team, dr sux
by Mama4241 on Jun 23rd, 2016

The tech Susan did all the work, she was great. DR comes in for less than 5 min. Looks at eyes thru machine, says yea there's a growth on right eye. That's what's causing the feeling that something is in it. Then he leaves. WTF

Dec 29th, 2015

an absolute angel - goes the extra mile to understand and treat each individual - staff is super friendly and caring

Nov 13th, 2015

Dr. Ross did not explain my husband's condition. After surgery, he called me on the cell phone even though I was waiting in the recovery area for him. At the follow up appointment, he told his assistant what was the issue instead of my husband. When we had questions, he said he was stepping out to discuss and then did not come back. He left his assistant to answer the questions.

Jul 29th, 2013

I did not like this doctor. He was short with is answers and did not take time to explain anything to me. I had to request for him to come back into the room to ask him more questions. He also caused me pain when he was examing me and did not even apologize when he made the mistake.

Wet Macular Degenteration show details Wet Macular Degenteration
Feb 12th, 2009

Doing excellent work in taking of my wife's macular degenteration and throughly explains about it. Any problems he also gives the patient options as to proceedings so they have a chance to say what they want to do.