A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Daniel Rostein:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Daniel Rostein, Obstetrician & Gynecologist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Daniel Rostein, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hot Flashes
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Minimally Invasive Surgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Rostein graduated from Universidad De Buenos Aires.
Dr. Rostein has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Adventist Hinsdale Hospital
- Macneal Memorial Hospital
- Adventist La Grange Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Daniel A Rostein MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Daniel A. Rostein practice?
- Dr. Daniel Rostein has 3 office locations.
Dr. Daniel Rostein practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Oak Brook, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Cicero, IL and Berwyn, IL.
See Oak Brook Obstetricians & Gynecologists.