Dr. Daniel Roth DO, MBA, MS Patient Reviews

a good place to go
good doctor

March 18th, 2016
Train the front office
Doctor Roth is a fantastic person and a great doctor. PA Tom and NP Ellen are also superb people and wonderful healthcare professionals. 90 percent of the front office staff are below average, bordering on unprofessional. One woman in particular is rude, curt, short, and completely unprofessional. They need training in customer service and trained on the information they can and can't give to patients. Frequently they say yes to things that require a no answer and vice versa. ait time for appointments

February 23rd, 2016
Nice guy. Took time to explain options and show me the source of my pain.

November 17th, 2015
What a relief
Dr Roth has helped me tremendously.

February 22nd, 2015
Dr. Roth is one of the most caring doctors I have seen. After 25 years of suffering with lower back issues he is the first doctor that has been able to take that pain away. I would highly recommend him.

January 29th, 2015
Lack of communcation and help. He does not fullfil his write up.
I am a patient. I went in for back problems and hip. Dr Roth started injections into my neck. This wasn't my problem, but I didn't know what he had in mind for my treatment. I let him treat me for several apt. My neck is worse and I have more frequent headaches now. Almost every day and mostly severe. Dr Roth didn't tell me his treatment plan! I would go for my apt. and never new what room I would be in? I also didn't know his protocol for refills of meds. My last Dr wanted 5 day's notice. It's a mess. Because I call early for meds to give them time to write the scripts, now they tell me that they won't refill my Fentanyl and Norco. Then they made me an apt. for 4 weeks to come back. In Dr Roths notes he said he would help make sure no one would go through withdraws! What does he think I will go through with no meds and 4 weeks to see Him. Front desk the people are very nice. Nurse Chris is unexplainable with her attitude! And The Nurse practitioner she is just down right MEAN!

August 22nd, 2014
EXCEPTIONAL!!! Works with the patient, is kind and very thorough
Dr Roth is EXCEPTIONAL! His entire staff are kind, patient and really have a wonderful bed side manner. Dr Roth and his assistant Tom helped me to realize my excruciating pain was from damaged nerves in my neck, 6 bulging discs and several other issues with my spine. The other 3 doctors I went to thought I was exaggerating. Dr Roth also connected me with an exceptional surgeon and even PERSISTED when I didn't get the care I deserved from 2 other doctors. He is very careful with medications, will help you to manage pain and as well, help you to recover from any surgeries. He listens, explains things in great detail and is very kind. I highly recommend Dr Roth to anyone.

September 19th, 2013
Spinal pain, cervical an lumbar.
Dr. Roth is the man. In 2004 my back was fused at L5-S1 at ONE. Then 2005 my neck was fused at C6-C7 from the front. Also at ONE at this time some fusions were done with Infuse Bone Graph because it promoted bone growth. Little did the doctors know Medtronics hired the doctors that did the research so the FDA would approve it. In 2011 a whistle blower came foward, and told all. If you had a spinal fusion and you didn't get any better GOOGLE infuse bone graph. It made me worse. I seen several doctors but they didn't know what was wrong an why my pain is so bad. Dr. Roth did. Hes a great doctor other doctors could learn a lot from him. He will listen, he will answer your questions. He will try different ways to relieve the pain. He makes you feel like a person . Other doctors made me feel as I did wrong because im in so much pain that I require narcotic pain meds to get through the day. Dr. Roth I want to say thank you and god bless you. Your Awesome. To Medtronics Shame On You, for hurting, injuring people for life.

February 16th, 2013
Lack of physicians
Well, I really feel that Iam getting ignored!! Dr. Roth I know this behavior that Iam receiving from your staff is not how you treat your patients! You Have helped me to function physically better then ever and now that you have treated me for over 3yrs. Your ignoring my crys for continued care? BE FAIR!! At least see me personally and explain your problem and then have the courtesy to point me in the right direction!!!!!!!!

January 31st, 2013
Dr. Roth is the BEST!!
I have seen Dr. Roth for almost a year and a half after going to several other doctors who could not help me. Dr. Roth is the only doctor that helped my lower back pain which aloud me to continue working to provide for my three children. When Dr. Roth left CFPR I decided to see how the other doctors were and maybe stay with them but after seeing them two times I will never again go back. They were very rude and did not even know what was wrong with me or bother to ask plus they cut all of my prescriptions in half that I NEED and was used to for almost two years just because they didn't want to look bad. I have been in severe pain for three weeks now and waiting for my appointment this coming week with Dr. Roth. I told my family I would like to give him a big hug and kiss because I have missed him and so has my back! He is very caring and compassionate and you can tell he isn't about money or anything else but patient care! Can't wait to see you Dr. Roth!!!

November 19th, 2012
REALLY A GREAT DOCTOR
I have been seeing Dr Roth for a couple years he is so great .He knows what he is doing and is a very careing doctor i no that since i have been seeing him he has done his duty as a doctor and to me is one of the best in this type of Medicine.Dr Roth is still my doc and i hope he will always be my doctor....THANK YOU DR ROUTH..SIDES

November 19th, 2012
Dr. Roth
I would say that I have had other experiences with different dr's and they never wanted to really help me... He has helped me and given me the right treatments and different options to try an live a normal life. with all of the pain I go through on a daily basis. I can actually say he knows what I mean when I say I am in pain. I have degenerative disc disease, Spinal stenosis, Lumbar radiculitis and pre cancer of the pancreas and esophagus I am in pain all the time and never get ease.Other Dr's Would say that I was fine and he found that I wasn't through proper testing and never giving up on me I also have Fybromyalgia and rheumatoid arthritis And I truly miss him being my Dr and hope to get him back as soon as possible. Sorry for any spelling errors.