WITHDRAWALS show details WITHDRAWALS
by rita on Nov 17th, 2015

HI DOC ROTH ! i been your patient ever since that other place.I am so happy that you are my Doctor .However iam so mad and upset and sooooooo sick .My insurance cancelled me temporarly due to the fact and i been on the wrong plan which they will now put me on a new plan on 1st of jan 20016 as you know iam totally disable and i dont have the money to pay for a full office visit since i only get a little over 500 a monnth .I called and explaine that to the nurse who then told Donna My anser was this, You told Donna no meds unless i came in and thats the way it is ,Ihave been sitting here in severe pain but cant come in until jan 4th 2016 Please Doctor please that has never been your answer and i know that i been with you for almost 5years and was not expecting that all .I been so upset over this and there is no way i can go cold turkey without finding myself in the hospital please help Rita Mcclellan 260 503 7089

What a relief show details What a relief
by Shawn Potter on Nov 16th, 2015

Dr Roth has helped me tremendously.

Don't bother show details Don't bother
Feb 24th, 2015

Joke, I went for help and left with more problems.

Feb 22nd, 2015

Dr. Roth is one of the most caring doctors I have seen. After 25 years of suffering with lower back issues he is the first doctor that has been able to take that pain away. I would highly recommend him.

Lack of communcation and help. He does not fullfil his write up. show details Lack of communcation and help. He does not fullfil his write up.
by Caylib on Jan 29th, 2015

I am a patient. I went in for back problems and hip. Dr Roth started injections into my neck. This wasn't my problem, but I didn't know what he had in mind for my treatment. I let him treat me for several apt. My neck is worse and I have more frequent headaches now. Almost every day and mostly severe. Dr Roth didn't tell me his treatment plan! I would go for my apt. and never new what room I would be in? I also didn't know his protocol for refills of meds. My last Dr wanted 5 day's notice. It's a mess. Because I call early for meds to give them time to write the scripts, now they tell me that they won't refill my Fentanyl and Norco. Then they made me an apt. for 4 weeks to come back. In Dr Roths notes he said he would help make sure no one would go through withdraws! What does he think I will go through with no meds and 4 weeks to see Him. Front desk the people are very nice. Nurse Chris is unexplainable with her attitude! And The Nurse practitioner she is just down right MEAN!

Sister needs help, please show details Sister needs help, please
by Teresa Stewart 9/24/58 on Nov 4th, 2014

Dr. Roth, My sister went to Centers for Pain and last week they closed the office down and she was not able to get her medicine. I told her I would try to get her in to see you. She needs a good doctor any way! Please, if you could help I would be so thankful. Her name is Pam McIntire. I know she had a referral sent to your office. Thank you Teresa Stewart

EXCEPTIONAL!!! Works with the patient, is kind and very thorough show details EXCEPTIONAL!!! Works with the patient, is kind and very thorough
by Sandi on Aug 22nd, 2014

Dr Roth is EXCEPTIONAL! His entire staff are kind, patient and really have a wonderful bed side manner. Dr Roth and his assistant Tom helped me to realize my excruciating pain was from damaged nerves in my neck, 6 bulging discs and several other issues with my spine. The other 3 doctors I went to thought I was exaggerating. Dr Roth also connected me with an exceptional surgeon and even PERSISTED when I didn't get the care I deserved from 2 other doctors. He is very careful with medications, will help you to manage pain and as well, help you to recover from any surgeries. He listens, explains things in great detail and is very kind. I highly recommend Dr Roth to anyone.

Rita from columbia city show details Rita from columbia city
by RitA on Apr 15th, 2014

?Dr Roth is the best doctor ever I have never seen anybody as compassionate that will listen to you and talk to you however I have a problem today I have been making several calls today regarding my MRI report from last Wednesday But I cannot get any work today nobody has it and I have been in such severe pain please doctor if you read this today can you see what's going on You Know Who I am Rida from Columbia City

I need my doctor back !! show details I need my doctor back !!
by Tamera Branum on Mar 19th, 2014

I was a patient of Dr.Roths when he worked at centers for pain relief,i was very upset when he left,he is a very caring doctor and them kind of doctors are rare to come by any more,when he left center for pain relief,i went to where he was located and some how I ended uyp seeing dr.cozzie,whom made me feel very unconfertable,i had to tell him all my medical problems and then I was told I had to chase down and get my medical records,when I told him if I got my records I would have to pay for them,dr cozies response to me was why should we have to pay for them,they are your records,i had to explain to him that my family doctors office told me if another doctor request my records it wouldn't cost anything,but if I as a patient gets them then I have to pay for them,he got really hatefull with me and told me to not to return unless I have what he requested so I never returned,so I stayed with centers for pain relief upon being their I have since been changed around on my meds severtal times,i am also having problems on finding a pharmacy willing to fill them do to the doctor from their being under investigation,even though hes been cleared their still isn't a pharmacy wanting to mess with fill the script,they get me straighted out on right meds and then go back and change them,i cant keep doing this any more its stating to depress me SO PLEASE DR. ROTH IF YOU ARE READING THIS PLEASE RESPOND I REALLY DO NEED YOU BACK,i called your office and they told me since I live in Muncie they would need to speak with you to see if you would accept me back as a patient.i pray to god that you do !!PLEASE RESPOND BACK WITH ME,GOD BLESS YOU!! Tamera Branum

Spinal pain, cervical an lumbar. show details Spinal pain, cervical an lumbar.
by Karen Lutz on Sep 18th, 2013

Dr. Roth is the man. In 2004 my back was fused at L5-S1 at ONE. Then 2005 my neck was fused at C6-C7 from the front. Also at ONE at this time some fusions were done with Infuse Bone Graph because it promoted bone growth. Little did the doctors know Medtronics hired the doctors that did the research so the FDA would approve it. In 2011 a whistle blower came foward, and told all. If you had a spinal fusion and you didn't get any better GOOGLE infuse bone graph. It made me worse. I seen several doctors but they didn't know what was wrong an why my pain is so bad. Dr. Roth did. Hes a great doctor other doctors could learn a lot from him. He will listen, he will answer your questions. He will try different ways to relieve the pain. He makes you feel like a person . Other doctors made me feel as I did wrong because im in so much pain that I require narcotic pain meds to get through the day. Dr. Roth I want to say thank you and god bless you. Your Awesome. To Medtronics Shame On You, for hurting, injuring people for life.

Dr. Roth is the BEST!! show details Dr. Roth is the BEST!!
by Jessica Egly on Jan 31st, 2013

I have seen Dr. Roth for almost a year and a half after going to several other doctors who could not help me. Dr. Roth is the only doctor that helped my lower back pain which aloud me to continue working to provide for my three children. When Dr. Roth left CFPR I decided to see how the other doctors were and maybe stay with them but after seeing them two times I will never again go back. They were very rude and did not even know what was wrong with me or bother to ask plus they cut all of my prescriptions in half that I NEED and was used to for almost two years just because they didn't want to look bad. I have been in severe pain for three weeks now and waiting for my appointment this coming week with Dr. Roth. I told my family I would like to give him a big hug and kiss because I have missed him and so has my back! He is very caring and compassionate and you can tell he isn't about money or anything else but patient care! Can't wait to see you Dr. Roth!!!

REALLY A GREAT DOCTOR show details REALLY A GREAT DOCTOR
Nov 19th, 2012

I have been seeing Dr Roth for a couple years he is so great .He knows what he is doing and is a very careing doctor i no that since i have been seeing him he has done his duty as a doctor and to me is one of the best in this type of Medicine.Dr Roth is still my doc and i hope he will always be my doctor....THANK YOU DR ROUTH..SIDES

Dr. Roth show details Dr. Roth
Nov 19th, 2012

I would say that I have had other experiences with different dr's and they never wanted to really help me... He has helped me and given me the right treatments and different options to try an live a normal life. with all of the pain I go through on a daily basis. I can actually say he knows what I mean when I say I am in pain. I have degenerative disc disease, Spinal stenosis, Lumbar radiculitis and pre cancer of the pancreas and esophagus I am in pain all the time and never get ease.Other Dr's Would say that I was fine and he found that I wasn't through proper testing and never giving up on me I also have Fybromyalgia and rheumatoid arthritis And I truly miss him being my Dr and hope to get him back as soon as possible. Sorry for any spelling errors.

wonderful bedside manor! show details wonderful bedside manor!
Nov 15th, 2012

I have been seeing dr. Roth for a little over a year. He seems honestly concerned about my condition and how treatment is working. He and his staff have been great in helping me with meds and other treatments. I would absolutely recomend him to anyone!

Awesome!!! show details Awesome!!!
Oct 29th, 2012

There is no doubt that Dr. Daniel Roth in my mind is excellent. He was the only doctor who understood and listened to me about why I was in pain.

Love him show details Love him
Oct 23rd, 2012

The first time i met Dr Roth i thought he was a answer to prayers i was at another clinic for 7 years and when my nurses left i went elsewhere n met Dr Roth i have a titnium disk in my back and he knew exactly what i felt like he made me feel like everything is going to be ok and tried to help me anyway he could id drive 6 hours just to see him and anybody who wants to be treated like a person should visit him he has a way of making u feel like that he is going to help u no matter what and i was so sad he left and thank god i found him!!!! Thank u Dr roth for making me feel like u cated

Finally found him!!!! show details Finally found him!!!!
Oct 22nd, 2012

I was never informed he left CFPR. They got me in Sat! What a rude staff. They cut my meds, told me Dr Roth was no longer in practice and the NP KAY WAS A NASTY PERSON.Today I found him at Summit Pain the next building over. I have my appointment and I will NEVER go back to CFPR!!!!!

May 29th, 2012

Cannot reach anyone by phone if you have questions. I have sat on hold three days in row for over 45 minutes each time.

Doctor's Response

I am no longer associated with Centers for Pain Relief you will not experience this issue any longer please contact my staff at 260-748-3650. I apologize for the previous inconvenience. Dr. Roth

best pain doctor ever show details best pain doctor ever
Feb 19th, 2012

This is absolutely the best pain doctor I have ever been to. Procedures are close to pain free. He is very friendly and shows sincere concern for his patients. His staff are also very friendly and knowledgeable. I highly recommend him to anyone with severe pain problems!

Jan 27th, 2012

I had very bad joint pain in my foot and hand.I had a steroid injection from another dr that left me in worse pain and couldn't see me again for over a month. I was able to see Dr. Roth that week. I received treatment from Dr. Roth and have been pain free for months. I hope it stays that way! But if it should come back I feel better knowing there is a way to treat the problem without being in extreme pain or having to wait weeks or months to get seen. His staff was very friendly and helpful.

Jul 11th, 2011

DR ROTH is a careing and very under standing doctor,DR ROTH helped me so much WITH MY PAIN an still does that i honestly dont now what i would of done,and thanks to DR ROTH i still have my family..... THANK'S DR ROTH

Jun 25th, 2011

I have been struggling with chronic back pain for several years. I was deeply frustrated with the previous care I had recieved from other doctors. But then I met Dr. Roth and my life changed. He took the time to accurately address my pain and treated it efficiantly. For the first time in year I had relief! As a result of his medical care, I am a new person that is no longer limited in life due to pain. He went above and beyond as a doctor and provided the best quality care that I have ever experienced. You can garantee that he is a doctor that truly cares and makes it his mission to help you.

Best Doctor I Have Ever Seen show details Best Doctor I Have Ever Seen
May 7th, 2011

The best doctor I have ever seen in my life. I have been seen by Dr. Bojrab, Dr. Kulkarni, Dr. Stensland. All of them were short and did not help me. Dr. Roth performed one procedure on me and I was 80% better. What a wonderful man he is and he treated my like he truly cared. He is nice on the eyes too...

Apr 29th, 2011

Dr. Roth is very nice and seems to care some of the staff can be short and rude. My main complaint would be that there seems to be patients are way over scheduled waiting rooms are very small and always full. Dr. Roth does take the time to listen to you and offers explanations to what your prOblem may be. He is open to hearing how your meds are affecting or not affecting you and adjust them accordingly! Aside from some of the nurses being slightly rude and come off like they don't want to be bothered!

Apr 23rd, 2011

He's the only doctor that really takes time to provide you with excellent treatment for YOU!!!

by Libbia Meston on Apr 12th, 2011

He listened to me....I have tried to get a doctor to do this for 15 years. What a wonderful change...thank you Doctor Roth.