A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Daniel Rothbaum:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Daniel Rothbaum is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Daniel Rothbaum, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Disorders of ear
Education & Awards
Dr. Rothbaum graduated from Yale University, New Haven. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Rothbaum has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Florida Hospital Deland
- Florida Hospital Fish Memorial
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Daniel L Rothbaum MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Daniel L. Rothbaum practice?
- Dr. Daniel Rothbaum has 1 office location.
Dr. Daniel Rothbaum practices Otolaryngology near Orange City, FL.
See Orange City Otolaryngologists.