A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Daniel Rousch:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Daniel Rousch is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Daniel Rousch, DO is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Rousch graduated from Des Moines University. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Rousch has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Southwest Fort Worth
- Harris Methodist H E B
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Daniel Eric Rousch DO is a male Psychiatrist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Daniel E. Rousch practice?
- Dr. Daniel Rousch has 1 office location.
Dr. Daniel Rousch practices Psychiatry near Bedford, TX.
See Bedford Psychiatrists.