A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Daniel Rovner:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Daniel Rovner is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Daniel Rovner, MD is board certified in Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Rovner graduated from University of Guadalajara, Mexico, San Antonio. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Rovner has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Cedars-Sinai Medical Center
- Brotman Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Daniel Milton Rovner MD is a male Neurologist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Daniel M. Rovner practice?
- Dr. Daniel Rovner has 2 office locations.
Dr. Daniel Rovner practices Neurology near Los Angeles, CA.
See Los Angeles Neurologists.