A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Daniel Rubin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Daniel Rubin is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Daniel Rubin, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Rubin graduated from University of Florida, Gainesville. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Rubin has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Shands at AGH
- Shands Hospital at The Univ. of Florida
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Daniel Aaron Rubin MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 13 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Daniel A. Rubin practice?
- Dr. Daniel Rubin has 3 office locations.
Dr. Daniel Rubin practices Family Medicine near Gainesville, FL.
See Gainesville Family Physicians.