Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Daniel Rubin
Dr. Daniel Rubin, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Gainesville, FL, with another office in Gainesville, FL. He has 19 years of experience. His specialties include Family Medicine. Dr. Rubin is affiliated with UF Health Shands Childrens Hospital, Shands at AGH and Shands at Starke. Dr. Rubin has received 5 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Daniel Rubin has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for...
Dr. Daniel Rubin is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Gainesville, FL.
Dr. Michael Mctiernan
Gainesville, FL 0.01 mi26
Dr. Erik Schabert
Family Medicine, Osteopathic Manipulative Medicine
Gainesville, FL 0.01 mi13
Dr. Mitul Jones
Gainesville, FL 0.01 mi11