Dr. Daniel Rubin Is this you?

4.8

Have you seen Dr. Daniel Rubin?

Posted on February 27th, 2016

I have been a Pt. of Dr. Rubin for a number of years. He is smart, caring, listens to his patients. It is a rare combination of "super traits" to find such a doctor.

A great experience each time

Posted on June 26th, 2012

I'm not one to go to doctors, but when my last one died (He was getting up there), I felt it was time to choose another. I've been seeing Dr. Rubin for over a year now and have had a great experience every time. The staff is overly kind and courteous and Dr. Rubin's bedside manner is better than anyone's I've known. His office also offers the ability for me to go online to make appointments, see any notes he may have for me and my basic medical and vaccination history. I will remain with Dr. Rubin for as long as possible and definitely recommend people to him when I get the opportunity.

Drove a 1000 miles to see him

Posted on May 27th, 2011

He is the needle in the haystack! He is a wonderful compassionate doctor who always makes sure that my health needs are taken care of - I trust him with my life because he always makes sure I get the best possible care and when necessary get to the appropriate specialist who have also been caring about my health as a whole and not just their specialty Ann, his nurse is great too.

The Doc is in the house!!

Posted on May 18th, 2011

I once thought that there would never be a doctor out there that I could trust and believe in until I met Dr. Rubin. He is sincere, compassionate, and trustworthy. He whole-heartedly is concerned with all medical issues and walks through all possible treatments step-by-step you. Plus, you get the added bonus of having his lovely and friendly nurse, Ms. Ann. With these two on your side, the cause of your ailment better watch out!!

Great doctor!

Posted on February 9th, 2011

He is so kind and sweet. He actually listens to what you say and asks lots of questions. It's hard to get in to see him because he is so good, but you won't find another doctor who cares more and is so thorough as Dr. Rubin. His nurse Ann is great also!!! They make a perfect team.

Posted on February 27th, 2017