A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Daniel Rueff:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Daniel Rueff is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Rueff
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Rueff Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Rueff graduated from University of Louisville .
Dr. Rueff has 7 hospital affiliations:
- University of Kentucky Hospital
- Norton Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Daniel Edward Rueff MD is a male Sports Medicine, has 7 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Daniel E. Rueff practice?
- Dr. Daniel Rueff has 3 office locations.
Dr. Daniel Rueff practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine near Louisville, KY.
Additional practice locations include: Jeffersonville, IN.
See Louisville Orthopedic Surgeons and Louisville Sports Medicine Doctors.