A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Daniel Rueff:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Daniel Rueff is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Rueff
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Rueff Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Rueff graduated from University of Louisville .
Dr. Rueff has 7 hospital affiliations:
- University of Kentucky Hospital
- Norton Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Daniel Edward Rueff MD is a male Sports Medicine, has 8 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Daniel E. Rueff practice?
- Dr. Daniel Rueff has 3 office locations.
Dr. Daniel Rueff practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine near Louisville, KY.
Additional practice locations include: Jeffersonville, IN.
See Louisville Orthopedic Surgeons and Louisville Sports Medicine Doctors.