A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Daniel Ruggles:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Daniel Ruggles is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Ruggles graduated from Ohio University , Athens.
Dr. Ruggles has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Children's Hospital Central California
- Children's Hospital of Los Angeles
- Nationwide Childrens Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Ruggles accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Aetna - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 14 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Unicare - 12 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 16 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 77 plans
- Humana - 7 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Daniel K. Ruggles practice?
Dr. Daniel Ruggles practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Columbus, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Moreno Valley, CA and Madera, CA.
See Columbus Surgeons.