A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Daniel Ruggles:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Daniel Ruggles is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Ruggles graduated from Ohio University , Athens.
Dr. Ruggles has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Children's Hospital Central California
- Children's Hospital of Los Angeles
- Nationwide Childrens Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Daniel Kenneth Ruggles DO is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Daniel K. Ruggles practice?
- Dr. Daniel Ruggles has 3 office locations.
Dr. Daniel Ruggles practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Columbus, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Moreno Valley, CA and Madera, CA.
See Columbus Orthopedic Surgeons.