A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Daniel Ruiz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- HIV Infections
- Hepatitis C
Education & Awards
Dr. Ruiz graduated from Facultad De Medicina Universidad Naciona.
Dr. Ruiz has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Ohio Health - Marion General Hospital
- Marion General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Daniel E Ruiz MD is a male Internist and practices in Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease.
- Where does Dr. Daniel E. Ruiz practice?
- Dr. Daniel Ruiz has 1 office location.
Dr. Daniel Ruiz practices Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease near Marion, OH.
See Marion Internists and Marion Infectious Disease Doctors.